Continuing with my quest for beauty knowledge, this month’s Birchbox was filled with festive holiday goodies. Just in time.
Here’s what my box included:
- Raw Spirit Fragrances: Wild Fire Eau de Parfum– the detail say this fragrance is a woody blend and I couldn’t agree more. I used it this morning and all my students said I smelled like bark. In a good way, according to them.
- (MALIN + GOETZ): grapefruit face cleanser– what I really liked about this addition is that on top of being a trusty cleanser it also balances skins natural pH. Total BONUS. Oh and they added a bonus too. The moisturizer. Geez what a holiday gift.
- PARLOR by Jeff Chastain: Touchable Curl Cream– I actually tried this product this morning and it smelled yummy onto of work pretty swell. My hair is strange, sometimes it’s curly other times it’s like eh. So this helped my hair decide what it wanted to be this morning.
- LOC: Vibrant Matt Lipstick-Wildest Dreams –I’ve never tried a matte shade and while this color is not my usual choice, I liked trying out the matte feel. Wildest Dream is a deep red/orange color. I hope to share what it looks like on the blog soon.
- MAKE: Skin Illuminator– I didn’t notice too much of a change right off the bat using this product, but I’m excited to see the results within a week.
Like mentioned before, I know nothing of beauty, but I’m enjoying getting these boxes in the mail.