This is the third beauty box from the lovely people at BIRCHBOX.
Because I have reported in the past that I’m by no means an expert in anything beauty, I can’t say whether these items are must haves. However, what I attest to is that this month’s box doesn’t disappoint.
All of these products are both helpful and needed.
- COOLA: Classic SPF 30 Cucumber Moisturizer for Face. So this is perfect for me because the harsh cold and the rays of the sun against the bright snow haven’t been very nice to my skin. This product not only hydrates and blocks the sun, but it also products against future signs of aging. Plus it smells really nice.
- Marcelle: BB Cream Golden Glow. I know I always talk about the universe aligning perfectly for me, but honestly it’s no joke, precisely when I was running low on BB cream; this one appears. I used it this morning and so far, I’m a fan.
- Coastal Scents: styleEYES Eyeshadow Palette-FormalEYES. I’ve tried Coastal products before and they are both gorgeous and durable. This set comes in pink and mauves.
- WEI: Manuka Bee Venom Anti-Wrinkle Mask. Now I always try to give one of these items to my mom and this month this mask had the privilege of belonging to Mama M. I’m not saying, by any means, that my beautiful mother is old and wrinkly, but she appreciated a herbal treatment more than I do. As soon as she tries this out, I’ll update you all on this item.
- Kate Spade: Live Colorfully Fragrance. Last month I also received a scent and I loved it so much because it smelled different. I didn’t think I’d be able to find another as unique as that, but this Kate Spade scent beats the odds. This scent is bright, it makes me feel so colorful, it must be a regular.