It really stinks that I’m not able to post as often as I’d like. But right now, I’m where I need to be. I’ve learned to accept the fact that it’s a busy time of the year. Today I caught myself wishing, hoping, even praying, for summer to come fast. In reality, what I should be doing is thinking how blessed I am “right” now. Then, I realized that counting my blessings is the best way to stop time and enjoy the moment.
- The boyfriend and I haven’t been spending a lot of time together, but we’re still so in love.
- We haven’t been able to practice or play due to a heavy rainfall, but today, the middle school team I coach, won our fist game of the season. Yay!
- Work is full of things to do, but I’ve got a job.
- I haven’t been able to run or exercise, but I’m healthy.
- I haven’t been able to travel or sit still, but I still have San Francisco to ponder over.
Which brings me to this outfit. I wore it during a rendezvous to a very unique and beautiful garden. I’ll share with you all that location in a different post, but for now I just want to focus on this top.
It’s the return of Zara and I’m not complaining. My friend took me to Zara and it was amazing. There was so much to choose from, so much to see, and so much fitting room fun; I never wanted to leave. What I did leave with instead was this top among other items I hope to share very soon.
Now this top is very fem and soft. I enjoy how unique the sleeves are. It’s simple yet complex. I decided to pair it with green jeans and dark boots to add edge. Since apparently I think I’m edgy (if I even know what that means).
FYI, I did something to my hair too. It’s obvious. I’ll post about that too, if and when I have time. Hope it’s sooner rather than later. As always.